Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
Updated: Aug 30, 2022
These warm, fresh-baked muffins will make your kitchen smell like heaven and start your morning on the right note.
2 cups organic unbleached flour
¼ cup oat flour
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ cup walnut oil
¾ cup sugar or sugar alternative
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
½ cup sour cream (or yogurt)
1 ½ cups fresh blueberries
• Preheat oven to 375º. Line muffin tin with unbleached baking cups and grease with coconut non-stick cooking spray.
• Whisk together flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
• In a large bowl beat the oil and sugar until fluffy and incorporated. Add eggs and beat one at a time. Add vanilla and sour cream or yogurt and mix.
• Add dry ingredients and mix until batter is smooth. Batter will be stiff. Fold in blueberries.
• Bake for 20-24 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Take out of muffin tin, remove paper and cool on rack. Store in airtight container in fridge for a few days or freeze. Enjoy!